1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 13+ years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the All except Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Cuba and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Massive Computing, Inc. (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Massive Computing, Inc., as final and binding as it relates to services enabled in Supernova. You also accept Massive’s terms, which can be found on its website at https://joinmassive.com/terms. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Agreement to use of Massive: The Massive software powers Supernova and allows users to win tickets and points. When Massive Software is installed on your Devices it shall utilize their computing resources, including your CPU, GPU, RAM, storage, bandwidth, and electricity (“Computing Resources”), to engage in cryptocurrency Mining or, possibly in the future, other productive activities. Massive Software has no need to access any personally-identifiable information (“PII”) stored on your Device, and shall not do so. The financial objective of these activities shall be to generate cryptocurrency mining payments that Massive shall capture and share with your Application Owner, some of which your Application Owner shall use to fund its provision of free access to various software, features, content or services to You in consideration of your contribution of your Computing Resources to this endeavor (“Compensation”). Massive aims to use Computing Resources in a manner that is imperceptible to those present in the room where your Device is located. You expressly authorize Massive to use your Computing Resources in the manner described in their EULA, and understand that you will be responsible for any incremental electricity costs you incur as a result of such use.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The sweepstakes will run every week starting on Monday at 12:00AM (starting on November 8, 2021) and ending on Sunday at 11:59 PM. All online tickets must be received by Sunday at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT+00:00) UTC.
5. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by installing Supernova on a desktop computer and letting it passively mine cryptocurrency using your unused processing power. Perform various actions in Supernova to win more tickets toward the weekly prize. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. tickets that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Massive Computing, Inc.. You may enter only once per device and you must accept the terms of Supernova and it’s partner, Massive. . You may not enter more than once per device an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submissions may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Massive Computing, Inc..
6. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $200. The prizes are: Points. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible tickets received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the PointsPrizes. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at PointsPrize’ss discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Massive Computing, Inc. to use winner's username, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible tickets received.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will receive points to their PointsPrizes user ID and may get in-app notifications within five (5) days following the winner selection. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in Supernova is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Massive Computing, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Massive Computing, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Massive Computing, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Massive Computing, Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible tickets received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Massive Computing, Inc.. Massive Computing, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Massive Computing, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple tickets from the same user from the samet IP addresses; multiple tickets from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Massive Computing, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Massive Computing, Inc.. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Massive Computing, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of tickets.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND DE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in DE having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Massive Computing, Inc. Sweepstakes.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Massive Computing, Inc., 2093 Philadelphia Pike No. 1787, Claymont, DE, 19703, USA.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
17. Supernova lets you win points in exchange for a small amount of your unused processing power, storage, and bandwidth managed by our software partner Massive. You can monitor and control this resource use anytime by choosing Resource usage from the application menu.
18. Offers are presented as a courtesy to the Users. Accepting offers do not increase the chances of winning, nor are any offers required to be accepted for any purpose.
Your idle computing resources are used to mine cryptocurrency like Monero, run scientific simulations, and perform other distributed tasks, which may increase electricity consumption or decrease battery life. There are many alternative tools that are unaffiliated with Supernova or Massive available to mine cryptocurrency, including XMRig and XMR-Stak.
Supernova should not be silently installed, without displaying installation details and options. The app supports silent installation only to apply timely feature upgrades, bug fixes, and other improvements after you have initially installed Supernova and viewed the provided installation dialogs.